Spend the night in the Sportcenter Donaucity!
- 18 fully equipped rooms
- bath, TV with freeview international channels, free Wi-Fi
- Sportcenter Team-mates can help with booking taxis and will provide you with information and maps at the reception.
- great connection to public transportation
- Breakfast in Restaurant Donaucity Treff (starting at 7:30) (from 3,20€)
- Washing machine, microwave and water boiler in common room
- Line U1 takes you to the heart of the city in less than 12 minutes
- Hop-On Hop-Off bus terminal in front of entrance
- Airport Bus terminal within 5 minutes (walking distance)
- perfect for people working for the United Nations, participants of events in the Austria Center or congress participants (special UN/IAEA/UNODC/AMEX rate)
- Groups of pupils visiting Vienna on a school trip
- Groups of sportsmen and runners. The startline of the annual Vienna City Marathon lies within an easy short stroll
- Dogs are unfortunately not allowed on the premise
|Single Room||52 €|
|Double Room||78 €|
|Check – in:||from 1 pm|
|Check – out:||until 10 am|
|29 – 20 days||25 %|
|19 – 10 days||50 %|
|9 – 4 days||65 %|
|3 days||85 %|
How to get to us
Airport to Sportcenter Donaucity approx. 20 minutes. Price = approx. 35 Euro
Vienna Airport Lines VAL3 between Flughafen Wien (VIE) and Donauzentrum. Exit at “Hotel NH Danube City” and walk (5 min) or exit at “Kaisermühlen/VIC” and take the underground U1 for one station to “Alte Donau”.
Prices VAL3 = 8 euro singel/13 euro round trip.
Train and underground (U-Bahn)
City Airport Train (CAT) from Flughafen Wien (VIE) to “Landstraße”. Chance to U4, exit “Schwedenplatz”, chance to U1 exit “Alte Donau”. Prices CAT = 12 Euro Singel/21 Euro round trip. Prices single ticket U-Bahn = 2,40 Euro
Public trains ÖBB Flughafen Wien (VIE) to Wiener Hauptbahnhof or Train Station Praterstern (S-Bahn S7). Chance to U1 exit “Alte Donau”. Prices ÖBB to ex Zone 100= 1,70 Euro. Prices single ticket U-Bahn = 2,40 Euro